Thursday, September 18, 2008

1. Transformation

Well, well, well..

I've transformed this blog into so many things...Back in 2005, I used this strictly to connect with my classmates for school..then I used it as an outlet for me to practice my passion for journalistic style writing...and then I completely deserted what you now see as what's left of everything I deleted.

So, what's my motive this time?

I will be using this blog for more personal reasons this time around. As a blog member since 2005, it's funny that I've never really used it to speak my true mind! I don't know. I've read other blogs, and its crazy just how 'personal' some of yall get! Kudos!

I'm not saying I will be diving into all my beezneez and airing out all my dirty laundry for all to chuckle apon. But, I will be combining my passion for writing with my personal perspective on some things...current events, entertainment news, politics..who knows?

For yall who don't know the Queen, my name is Lisa..no shame in sharing that! I'm 22, a college student, the youngest of my moms 3 chil-ren, I'm half Creole and half Black, and probably the most open minded and down to earth Capricorn you will ever come across!

Now, time to work on my first 'Unofficial' blog post...don't be a stranger! ;P

No comments: