Monday, February 23, 2009

15 Reasons I Will NOT be dating you..

Sooo....I was tagged. And with no further adue.....


Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 15 reasons you will not date a person. At the end, choose 15 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

15 Reasons I will NOT be dating you:


1. You told me your name was G-loc, Killa D, Young Knucklebop, ECT. and asked me what hood I stay in.

2. You only claim 2 kids at a time per year...

3. You have no job, not in school, and pretty much do nothing with your life BUT you are always busy..

4. You have lived with/shacked up with more than 3 women and your still in your 20s..


5. You tried to hold my hand in public on the first date..


6. You wear pencil leg jeans and v-necks to your belly button


7. You save my number under a different name in your phone..


8. You quit your 9 to 5 to hustle full time..

9. I felt it..and was not impressed :/


10. You always talk shyt about the Lakers..my home team!


11. I asked you who your favorite rapper was and you said Mac Dre..

12. You are proud of the fact that you have DSL's (d*** s*****g lips)

13. I met your mom and she said "I don't know what the hell you see in him!! REALLY!"

14. You still talk to your EX on the regular..

15. You are Creole..so we are probably cousins..





Me and my homegirl NeeNee..

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

lmao - so me included lol. have a great weekend rawdawgbuffalo

Eva Wilson said...

These are gorgeous, Thank you for sharing how you made them.
Regards,
Online Thesis Help