Wednesday, February 11, 2009

around..

I think Valentines Day is the biggest JOKE! Half the people in 'love' ain't faithful and one day out the year wanna act like they are...ha!

I think I need a new phone. I have this Blackberry Curve but it just doesn't do it for me. When's the new 1 coming out for at&t?

They will play that Jamie Foxx song out...i swear! The remix is pretty hott tho...

I think I like my PR (public relations) professor. He's just so smart and informative. Also encouraging and kinda sexii...I'm sure I'll never miss a class! LOL

I met this comedian at the Keri Hilson grammy afterparty that I just cant get outa my head. I didn't get his name but he had me ROLLIN'! And he had a nice smile :)

I sometimes hate living on such a major street. There's always cars. There's always people. I couldn't be low key even if I wanted to! Oh, and there's a pretty big college across the street. Shoot, wish we had a balcony. Its a good street to people watch on.

My sister is a damn fool and I love her so much. Thas about all Ima say about that LOL

I don't like my brothers girlfriend and I've never even met her. Sounds bad.
I know. We've talked on the phone a couple times. She just seems fake to me. Doin the most to get in good wit the fam. Well, he's bringing her to meet moms in March so I'll make my final decision then. Bro is quite a catch so I'm tuff on whoever he's wit. Bottle line.

The two most overused words EVER are "SWAGGER" and "HATER"
Most people have NEITHER one so why do they live and die by it..its dumb.
I, however, do have HATERS so BIG UPS! LOL :P

Ever think you're just way too smart to talk to certain people? I do..

I can never turn the channel when I see Barack on the screen. And I will bite your digits off if you even try to reach for the remote! Hmph!

Isn't progress beautiful! I would like to think so.
It's not always hard. Progress means cutting dead weight. It means change, for the better. I love it. It's what life's about!

Say a quick prayer for ya girl! I work for LAUSD (Los Angeles Unified School District) and these budget cuts are putting my employment in jeopordy. I know my job is secure for this fiscal year, but 2010 isn't too promising...

So, Who was driving the white Bentley? (if you live in L.A. then you know what I'm talking about)

2 comments:

nil said...

ummm some random man was in the Bentley he was on some ChRihanna type ish and didnt wanna go to jail again!!! damn shame

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

thats why i wrote this (i agree - a joke) and chk this
when independent is really single