Sunday, March 15, 2009

True folks..

I can't help but smile

Cuz through it all..its what is intended

I can't be mad

I have grown so much in the past several months..

I have so much on my plate at this point..

I really don't have time for fickleness

Fickle people..

Baffoonary..

I strive for greatness..

And its a blessing to have some solid people on my team

I am confident..

That 1 day all this hard work will indeed pay off..

And I am even more confident..

That when it does.

There will be individuals who will wanna be on my team..

Some that maybe wasn't checkin for me in the past..

It always happens..

Bandwagon folks..

I will laugh..

And extend a hand..

As I guide them to the outer circle..

It is there where they shall stay and find shelter along with comfort..

I have the ability to see false pretenses a mile away..

And it is this ability that has put me in a position

where I can focus on those who have my best interest at heart..

I am thankful..

Ya see, this past weekend, a family member passed away..

I was sad..

I still am..

But I can only move forward in my endeavors

Life's too short to dwell..

So I won't make this so saddening..

Here's to the future..

And those who have transcended into it..

I won't ever forget the efforts of ma true folks!

And thas real!