Monday, January 12, 2009

IM A JANUARY BABY!

So, I just celebrated 23!!
Here are some pictures from the night of my party...
Anyhoo, I had hella fun! I partied it up in Hollywood..got to meet both Lyfe Jennings and J. Holiday..I seen Deray too, but I see dat nigga allll the time...I got pretty messed up Saturday..dat adios crept up on ya gyrl! All the folks came out to celebrate wit me..which was more than I could ask for!
CAPRICORNS STAND UP!!










The pics below are from after the club, in which I was rather intoxicated... :P


Fun Times!

5 comments:

dessex said...

Happy Birthday I hope you had a great day.

The F_Uitlist said...

Happy Birthday fellow Capricorn! I hope you have a great birthday month!

Eb the Celeb said...

Happy birthday but wait...

you got to meet Lyfe Jennings?

I thought he was in jail for putting the police on some high speed chase for something dealing with his baby moms or something...

you got me wanting to go do some research now

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

I would brought tha Kush lol

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

u look great and drunk, happy belated to my fellow capricorn - mine was dec 22 (1st day)