Sunday, January 25, 2009

Addiction

He's addicted to me

But I've evicted his scheme

Leaving no room for dreaming which increases the speed

I'm not giving him me

In fact I'm letting him breath

Because he places me between

His lowest priorities

But he just won't let me be

Cuz he's not used to the Queen

He's used to simplicity

And he see how I do me

He's used to getting his way

I make him wait on the day

When he's sure that I won't stray

When there's no more delay

I see him as fiction

And I'm his addiction

To the point that he got me under close supervision

It's not what I envisioned

How can this be when he no longer fits the description

I'm leveled and content while he's emotionally strippin'

I must be trippin'


Yea


Thats it


It must be me


3 comments:

dessex said...

Great post and cute pic

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

u look adorable
words of wisdom no doubt
sounds like u have decided

Charles said...

Okaykaykay!! I see you. Diggin the post...