Saturday, January 3, 2009

Balance

I'm looking for the balance of it all
From what has been and what will be
Life's a journey that I plan to complete
The pure essence of what I strive to be
Encouraged to do what most won't
Finding new challenges when most don't

Just because you have followers doesn't, in any sense, make you a leader
So please don't succumb to the recycled manuscript
I won't tell if you don't
About how the world's fallacy has made you
And you have made copies
And these copies pretend to be real like me
But only those real like me can understand
That discernment is not a command, but yet a gift that distinguishes
you from your bullshyt

I can honestly lie, and you can vaguely come clean
But the balance is lost when you cant fathom what I mean
Its what makes silence so extreme
And turns thoughts into dreams

Which is ironic since I dream of balance
The kind I want to make this journey worth half the trip
This spectrum is always too much or not enough
Which is why the perfect balance can only be found in love

3 comments:

dessex said...

That was dope

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

i love the lyricism
and that a great ghoal - balance
be blessed in the 2009 folk

Anonymous said...

propecia cost what does generic propecia look like - generic propecia finasteride 5mg