Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hated It!!

This is what I do when I'm bored and too lazy to start this 10 pager that's due for my telecomms class in a few weeks....::clears throat::

Things I just cant stand!!

-When people say "you look tired"..when in actuality you got over 8 hrs. of sleep the night before...it's like asking "are you pregnant?" to a woman who has only been slippin' on her crunches for the last year or so....Just rude!

-The fact that I attend a university that has NO football team!!! But they have the nerve to advertise a 'homecoming' this fall....For what?? There's not gonna be a game!! sheesh!
  • sidenote: I love football, so it devastates me everytime I walk past our enormous stadium knowing that it isn't being put to good use...well, lemme take that back..David Beckham and the L.A. Galaxy practice and have games there...but still...why not a home football team!!
-The fact that one of my favorite shows "The Game" is being dogged out by the CW network. It's like one of the only black sitcoms on that station and they DO NOT advertise it AT ALL because they don't want it to get ratings...which means it may be cancelled...so please if you want to support please watch Fridays at 8pm (in L.A.) check your local listings for other cities...I really do love this show..does anyone watch it!?? It's fugged up it don't get the kinda love it should!!

-I hate that both my siblings living in Ohio. I have 1 older sis and 1 older brother and they have both up and left to go live with my dad's side of the fam...so I'm holding it down in southern Cali wit my moms...but I miss my siblings...I do.

-I hate how unprofessional Sarah Palin is...giving a 'shout out' to some 3rd graders in Alaska during a Vice Presidential Debate is not handlin'!! OBAMA/BIDEN '08

-I can't stand pick up lines..I went to the club this past weekend..and this guy tapped me on the shoulder and said "You know what, I have 'King' tattooed on my back in the same exact spot. What do you think that means?" I said, "Show me"..he didn't wanna show me because he was lying!! LOSER...

-Which brings me to my #1 pet peeve...I mean, this is what pisses me off the most!!=LIARS!! Hate 'em...point.blank.period...and I have the tendancy to see right through people..which means I can smell a lie from a mile away!! I never look at people the same after I have found out that they have deliberately lied to me..Lying to me insults my intelligence..Don't let these eyes fool u..

5 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

thats dumb, homecoming in the fall without a football team, what yawl gone watch the kickball team lol

dessex said...

I love the Game too...me and shorty watch that joint faithfully.

Yes we can

nil said...

By chance do you go to CSUN hunny??? Cuz you know a bitch definitely graduated from there and we definitely have NO football team..lol

Anonymous said...

that's an A-hole homecoming in the fall without a football team? no no no!

Mike.Dre said...

Interested hated it list. Kudos.

You did bring up a good point as well, there are not enough legit black sitcoms on TV. What happened to black sitcoms??

I mean there used to be so many good ones:

The Steve Harvey Show

Martin

Family Matters

A Different World

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air

The Wayans Bros.

The Parent Hood.

In The House

Moesha

Living Single

The Jamie Foxx Show

Hangin With Mr.Cooper



We need to new black sitcoms in HD! I need my blackness in High Definition.